Thread: hey guys!

Im blunt,Get over it blacknightteg's Avatar

Default hey guys!

hey guys,

dan, tray, joe, vuong, everyone at zen who delt with me and worked on my car, i just wanted to say thanks to all you guys and i appreciate all that yall did. great stuff. cars doing good. gunna bring it back you guys for more stuff! yall were prompt on gettin my car when it was available for yall to do so, great customer service, and put up with me always being curious and concern on what was goin on with the car. i would have had the service any other way! will be back for more, maybe some suspension in the future!
    Canon Nutswinger:
    Canon XS
    18-55mm
    55-250mm
    50mm USM

Quote Originally Posted by blacknightteg
    hey guys,

dan, tray, joe, vuong, everyone at zen who delt with me and worked on my car, i just wanted to say thanks to all you guys and i appreciate all that yall did. great stuff. cars doing good. gunna bring it back you guys for more stuff! yall were prompt on gettin my car when it was available for yall to do so, great customer service, and put up with me always being curious and concern on what was goin on with the car. i would have had the service any other way! will be back for more, maybe some suspension in the future!
    next up.. hand shandy's for teh whole crew from the OP...lmao , j/p , i have heard nothin but graet stuff from Zen!

i will delet your shit hO! lol. but seriously, they were great. put up with my ass and being curious as hell as to what was going on! great stuff! will definitely go that direction again if i ever need anything.
    Canon Nutswinger:
    Canon XS
    18-55mm
    55-250mm
    50mm USM

-zen motors-

really appreciate the kind words bro! let us know if you want to take advantage on one of our detailing packages

Public Enemy #1

Quote Originally Posted by GGPIS3
    really appreciate the kind words bro! let us know if you want to take advantage on one of our detailing packages
    this game speaks the truth.....

Quote Originally Posted by GGPIS3

haha i will. ima end up gettin coils soon and may come to yall to see whats up.
    Canon Nutswinger:
    Canon XS
    18-55mm
    55-250mm
    50mm USM

-zen motors-

^^ looking forward to it.