Thread: Zen Motors Testimonials

-zen motors-

Default Zen Motors Testimonials

Just want to thank all of our customers for their support and we look forward to working with you again on your next mod/project/detail.

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    They did a great brake job on my SER yesterday! First time I drove off with new brakes and didnt have to hear that break in squeal.

Brakes feel awesome!

THANKS GUYS! Dan, Tray, and Keith!!
    Quote Originally Posted by evokenny
    Thanks Tray, Dan, and Keith ( sorry if i spelled your name wrong). They installed my fmic and fixed an issue. Props to you guys. Very nice work !! i strongly recommend their shop to others !!
    Quote Originally Posted by AirMax95
    Well......yeah, they are good people.

Local Audi dealer gave me the runaround, did a half ass job, and left me with zero boost.

The guys at Zen fixed my vacuum issue, cleared the CEL, and sent me on my way. I stopped by randomly because I was passing by their shop, they told me they were slammed, but if time permitted they would call me to bring the car back over. Tray called, gave me a time and BOOM......30 minutes later boost again! Same day service FTW!

Will return again for future repairs and mods, as needed.

Thanks guys.

~Tereance
    Quote Originally Posted by ksniperfox
    ive been to a lot of shops, custom and regular, and i really feel these guys go above and way beyond in both quality of work performed, and customer service. they are literally a one stop shop from a-z. not only did they keep me updated and keep prices extremely competetive(nobody beat their rates) dan and tray are really on top of their game in an economy that isnt so forgiving. the courteous and continued level of outstanding customer service is unparalelled. they really seem to go out on a limb for you, dealing with my crazy schedule! my car was actually cleaner when i picked it up than when i dropped it off.

i spoke with tray over the phone about a hard top for my s2000, and he got back to me very quickly with a full quote from his parts guys and we got the ball rolling immediately. they ordered the parts and fabricated all the pieces necessary to come out with the final product in a very timely fashion. upon completion they gave it a quick wipe down and showed me how to remove and replace the hard top.

needless to say, i will definately be returning to zen motors in the near future with my next idea.........

thanks again guys, your service and prices are unbeatable!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnclyT
    I was on the way home from class today and decided to change my Transmission oil and Differential fluid so I gave Zen Motors a call.

Thankfully they were available and allowed me to walk in.

About 20 minutes later, I pulled into their parking lot and Dan immediately opened the garage and put the car on the lift. Before starting the actual job, he made sure how much fluid the car needed. He then started working minutes after. After finishing the job, Dan showed me the old fluids, cleaned the drain plugs, and assured me that all of the new fluids were topped off and the bolts were tightened.

After lowering the car to ground level, Dan even sprayed and cleaned off some dirt that was surrounding the license plate.

Summary:
    Very good work
    Simply walk in and out (easy as that)
    Dan and Tray know what they're doing and are willing to do extra
    I would definitely recommend them

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd
    I needed some tires for my uncles RX7, i called them up, they got me a great deal on some KDWs that i couldnt pass up. Tray spent prob an hour trying to get the best deal cause there were literally 1000 different combos we could go with.

I appreciate the effort and prompt phone call and keeping in touch.

If you guys need tires or anything else hit them up!

VTAKKIDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Krappy
    My S15 paint was trashed after sitting on a ship from japan for so long, Zen Motors worked their magic and brought the shine in the paint back. Dan and his crew at Zen Motors got the work done in a timely manner and I couldn't be happier with the results. No residues left behind, and the car is spotless now. Highly recommended to all and the price for the job was a steal, don't know how they're doing it but you guys better take hop on this deal while it lasts!!!

I'm sure Dan has some pics to post of the excellent job, I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking when they get posted up.

Thanks Dan and the crew at Zen Motors, I'll be sending more business your way!!!!

Here is my testimonial. Zen Motors in GA Over 250 post of proof and Dan himself lying about how it isn't his fault.
    Last edited by nomolos1; 05-18-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nomolos1 View Post
    Here is my testimonial. Zen Motors in GA Over 250 pages of proof and Dan himself lying about how it isn't his fault.
    Dan and Torrey both have proven that they cannot be trusted. It was disheartening to find out that they are both in the scamming business. I had them work on my 1994 Supra Turbo APU for a couple of years, until they rebuilt the engine twice. The parts that were taken off my car for my 3rd engine build (that I had done somewhere else) proved that fact.

Click on the link to Supraforums below to find out more:
    http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...n-Motors-in-GA

clublexus.com also has a review.
    Last edited by Luv2Boost; 05-02-2013 at 05:19 PM. Reason: URL add