Thread: tuning.

Im blunt,Get over it blacknightteg's Avatar

Default tuning.

i know you guys or so it seems from posts i have seen from yall and some few other memebers on here, that yall work mostly on higher class imports most of the time. but i was wandering is it possible for yall to chip and tune a b20 teg? my teg has the ls stock ecu but its running a b20, im wanting to get it tuned so that i can have it running good for when i got to get emissions later on this year. please let me know! thank you in advance!
    Canon Nutswinger:
    Canon XS
    18-55mm
    55-250mm
    50mm USM

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by blacknightteg
    i know you guys or so it seems from posts i have seen from yall and some few other memebers on here, that yall work mostly on higher class imports most of the time. but i was wandering is it possible for yall to chip and tune a b20 teg? my teg has the ls stock ecu but its running a b20, im wanting to get it tuned so that i can have it running good for when i got to get emissions later on this year. please let me know! thank you in advance!

I'm sorry we do not do any Honda Tuning unless you are running on a standalone ems such as an AEM or something to that degree. The guy Scotty on the board would be a perfect for you. Give him a call and see what he has to say.

Take care!
    Last edited by ZenMotors; 06-04-2009 at 11:11 AM.
    Zen Motors LLC
    Local Phone:770.904.2868
    E-Mail: [email protected]