Thread: LOWERING A IS300

polar bears toenails

Default LOWERING A IS300

could I get a price on lowering an 01 is300. Nothing fancy, just for looks but don't want to give up ride quality

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by THE KREEP
    could I get a price on lowering an 01 is300. Nothing fancy, just for looks but don't want to give up ride quality

I would suggest Coilovers to lower your car.

I can go as low as $999.99 shipped for a set of BC Racing. Which are really nice for the money. If you want something less expensive I can do a set of Tein Springs for $220.00

Installation for either coilovers, or springs is going to be 4 hours of labor. And I can take off 10% off labor if you purchase the parts thru us.

Take Care!
    Zen Motors LLC
    Local Phone:770.904.2868
    E-Mail: [email protected]

-zen motors-

pm sent

polar bears toenails

Thanks man! I think I really would like to do the tein springs with maybe some aftermarket struts. Would it be ok to put tein springs with OEM struts? How much of a drop is it with tein? Also would the labor be the same with putting new struts on? I know you have to take the struts off to put springs on anyway.

-zen motors-

tray will be pm'ing with some info here shortly.... but to answer your question, tein springs on oem struts should be fine. im running that same set up on my fiancee's sportcross and on my white IS. and yes, labor would be the same if you went with oem or new struts.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by THE KREEP
    Thanks man! I think I really would like to do the tein springs with maybe some aftermarket struts. Would it be ok to put tein springs with OEM struts? How much of a drop is it with tein? Also would the labor be the same with putting new struts on? I know you have to take the struts off to put springs on anyway.

S tech Springs, are 1.3inch drop for the front, 1.6 inch drop in the rear.

H tech Springs, are .7 inch drop for the front, 1 inch drop in the rear.

I can sell Tokico HPK Kit, and the Tokico ILK Kit

Labor will be 4 hours. For installation of springs, and struts.

Let me know when you are ready. And I will happy to help you with your purchase.

Take care!
    Zen Motors LLC
    Local Phone:770.904.2868
    E-Mail: [email protected]

polar bears toenails

Can you get other spring like eibach? if so let me know your pricing for those

-zen motors-

^^ we just spoke on the phone.. i will be getting those pics up for you in a little while. for more specs on the tein springs, just look up a few posts. as for the cost, its also posted above. $220. i was a little off. for some reason i thought it was just under 200, but it is $220. again, if you purchase the springs through us, we will knock our labor rate down for the install.