Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zen Motors - The Run Down

real quick question..
    i need to get the exhaust done on my sc400. the things that need to be done are delete the resonators, make the duals exhaust a single and weld a hks hi-power muffler and a magnaflow cat. send me a pm with the price.
    tried calling but no one answered
    thnx.
    -David
    1995 Sc470

i've got a '90 300zx 2+2, i recently replaced the injectors on it due to my old ones failing plus the new upper plentum. It ran ok but not its best after the install was done, still bogging, hesitating, unless it was cold. now it wont stay running and when it does it blows white smoke which is coolant in the cylinders. BUT im new to a VG platform and just dont have a place to do everything. Can you be of any help? lol

thanks,
    Zach

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by niZmo32 View Post
    i've got a '90 300zx 2+2, i recently replaced the injectors on it due to my old ones failing plus the new upper plentum. It ran ok but not its best after the install was done, still bogging, hesitating, unless it was cold. now it wont stay running and when it does it blows white smoke which is coolant in the cylinders. BUT im new to a VG platform and just dont have a place to do everything. Can you be of any help? lol

thanks,
    Zach
    give us a call and we see about setting an appointment to help you out.
    Zen Motors LLC
    Local Phone:770.904.2868
    E-Mail: [email protected]

Unknown

Approx how much to swap a B into an EF? Just labor.

Andrew,

Please call us at the shop for a quote!

Thanks!

Certified Gearhead

Let Zen Motors take care of your automotive needs! From domestics to imports, maintenance to high horsepower builds, Zen can do it all, just give us a call!
    Zen Motors LLC
    Local Phone:770.904.2868
    E-Mail: [email protected]

IA Member

Ya sell coilovers? And how much to install? I have accord 2012 sedan lx

I'd just call them, IDK if they check the forum that often. 770.904.2868

Dan,
    You can only hide from me for so long. I realize that you are a mod, and will erase this post. I'll let you know this, I'll be posting many more facts about you in other parts of this Forum. I have already cleared it with other higher ups on this forum. One of them wish for you to clear up the matter with myself and others. So if you pull a ban move on me, you'll have a little surprise of your own.
    For those of you that don't know me, I'm a current victim of Dan Kang and Zen Motors LLC. You can read about others and myself on this thread in the supra forums. There are over 250 replies. Dan himself has responded, and has been proven that he has lied. And his business dealings have been proven to be less than honorable. Ex-employees have spoke out about his practices. Many customers have come forth about raw deals. Dan has sold parts off other people's cars, and has been caught. It's all there, and Dan has bowed out of responding anymore, out of shame.
    Zen Motors in GA
    Last edited by nomolos1; 03-11-2013 at 06:46 AM.

Dan Kang, aka Zen Motors has been banned from Supra Forums, for his business dealings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12