Thread: WTB.daily driver. under 2.5k (very motavated)

Default WTB.daily driver. under 2.5k (very motavated)

I've been looking at civics, corollas, Camrys...etc.
    Basically looking for something reliable that I won't have to work on at all.
    I understand that with the price I'm looking for it will have high mileage, however I would like something under 200k. So show me what you got...PM me or reply here, either way I'll get back to you today.

Certified Gearhead

I have a 1990 BMW 325i 4 door automatic that I will soon be selling. Your price is perfect because I am asking $2,500 for it. Before I sell it, I have a timing belt kit to install on it since it has 170k on it. I will also be doing all the preventative maintenance on it, including the water pump and thermostat, drive belts, auto tranny fluid filter and pan gasket, and a full tune up with plugs, wires, cap and rotor. I will also check on the brakes to make sure they are still good, but they don't squeak now. The tires on it are straight, I would say they have about 80% left on them. Clean leather interior, just has two small cracks on the driver seat. AC works. My number is 404-993-1580 if you're interested, hit me up, call or text.

Default 93 Honda Prelude F22

I got a 93 Honda Prelude with a F22 rebuilt motor with less than 60,000 miles, 5-speed Manual $2500 Cash

The Good:

-Low mile
    -Alpine Alarm with killswitch
    -Aftermarket radio with new front and back speakers
    -Great DD

The Bad:

-Need Paint
    -Need a new Main Relay

I am not in hurry to sell, but if you are interested, then email me at [email protected]
    here are some pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -prelude-bk-jpg   -prelude-ft-jpg  
    Last edited by Dj_eggroll; 12-15-2010 at 10:55 PM. Reason: forgot something

For slightly more you can get this car... and there is NOTHING wrong with it at all. A wonderful DD...

PM me with an offer. I will come with the SI wheels but here is a pic with them on. It looks just as good imo. Has 240k and 93k on the motor from a 95. I have a youtube video walkaround I'll PM you if interested.

Tein S-tech Springs, Pacesetter Header, Intake and Exhaust, Alarm Sys, and leather interior, 1pc Headlights, CD w iPod input etc...

If you want a solid car ^^^ That's it. 2700 and it is yours.

Link. ----- http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...e-Si-Automatic

f**k man

got a 96 200sx for sale 2k
    478 538 9923 tim
    00 em1 totaled
    96 ej6 stolen

pmd the ones im interested in.
    daily bump

i have a 2005 dodge neon. yeah i know its a neon. it has about 113k miles and a clean title. everything works on it. nothing is wrong with it we just bought another car. let me know if you're interested.