Thread: WTB Gsr AND WTT B16/b18c5-JDM ITR

Some Where Gettin Money And My Women Be BAD. TalkIN Dollar Signs! I know You Heard About It.

Lightbulb WTB Gsr AND WTT B16/b18c5-JDM ITR

Im looking for a Gsr Intake, cold or short ram...Cash in for this intake...

Also Im looking to trade My skunk2 intake mani With itr Throttle Body for A custom Gsr Intake Manifold(blox, victor x, skunk2)....If your deal is better then mines I can put cash on top...Be real with your offer tho...My skunk2 intake mani is A gen1 like the ITR's and has all sensors on it in working condition...The Throttle body has all sensors on it in working condition...ITR MAP sensor still attached...

Best way to contact me: 678-520-2857 call or txt...you can Pm, but like I said use the #...thanks
    Last edited by youngmill; 05-13-2010 at 06:17 PM.

Some Where Gettin Money And My Women Be BAD. TalkIN Dollar Signs! I know You Heard About It.

Got the cold air/short ram intake...so looking to trade the intake mani now

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

I got an extra GSR intake manifold (needs the sensors and what not, but should transfer over) and a GSR TB/cable on my car. I put a Blox intake manifold on, but still have the GSR throttle body, cable, and cable bracket. I need the ITR style throttle body and cable, I have the P73 cable bracket already.

Sound like I have what you need?
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

no i wanna get a gsr aftermarket intake mani. not a stock intake lol. if your saying you have a after market blox for gsr, we have a deal. let me know. i have both type r and gsr cables.

Quote Originally Posted by PoorManTypeR View Post
    Bump Young Gl Bro
    THANKS C'

bump

bump