Thread: WTB: 94-95 Ford Lightning Inst. Cluster, etc.

Slowest F-150

Talking WTB: 94-95 Ford Lightning Inst. Cluster, etc.

I want an instrument cluster from a 94-95 Ford Lightning to swap into my 5.0l 94 XLT. I also want the air dam, center console, bucket seats, and wheels from any first gen. Lightning. The wheels are not necessary but I would like to have them.

Slowest F-150

BUMP

Senior Member | IA Veteran

I have the Lightning AIRBOX with intake tube...

I also have the front headlight trim in red both sides for a lightning

Also you can use your cluster just get the face off ebay for 20 bucks easy change works great and will look just like the lightnings....

Slowest F-150

I am getting a K&N CAI soon so I don't need the air box. What is the difference between the lightning headlight trim and the XLT headlight trim?

So you are saying that I could get just the face and it will work with my 90mph non-tach cluster, because that doesn't sound right. However I have heard of guys taking the gauges out of a 93 lightning cluster and putting them in their 94 XLT cluster.