Thread: Forgestar F14F Wheels-IS250/350 and 3rd Gen GS fitment

IA Member

Default Forgestar F14F Wheels-IS250/350 and 3rd Gen GS fitment

Hello all,
    I have a beautiful set of Forgestar F14F wheels that were originally made for a Lexus IS350. They were most recently used on my 06 GS430 but I decided that driving with custom wheels in Atlanta is just too difficult. With trying to keep them clean and shiny and always hoping my wife doesn't curb them, I decided to take them off. Before I took them off however, I had my car at Hennessy for warranty work and their detail shop sprayed something on the wheels that left them streaked and etched. Compliments of Hennessy Lexus, the wheels were professionally refinished by the Wheel Wizard in Chamblee GA.

here is the company website that shows the wheels. Please know that these are custom made wheels and are not to be mistaken for the F14, the single piece wheels they sell on ebay for $1500
    Forgestar Wheels Custom Rotary Forged Flow Formed Concave Performance Wheels - Forgestar F14F

All 4 wheels are in excellent shape and they really look great. There have never been any issues with any wheel having issues holding air. There might be 7500 miles total on them and at least 7000 of those miles were before they were refinished.

I know that this fitment might work for other cars but I can only speak to the fitment for a Lexus IS250/350 or Lexus 3rd Gen GS.

Wheel Fitment:
    Fronts are 19 x 8.5 +35 offset
    Rears are 19 x 10 +42 offset
    Includes TPMS sensors but will have to be reprogrammed for your vehicle

When they were on my car I was running Michelin Super Sport tires-Front-245/35/19 and Rears-275/30/19 with no rubbing at all. There were no suspension upgrades done to my car nor any fender mods or shaving of any kind.

WHEELS ONLY-Asking $1600 picked up here in Atlanta. Wheels can be seen anytime as I live very close to PDK Airport

email is wmr71 at hotmail.com

thanks for looking!

here is my photobucket folder should you want to see additional pictures:

Forgestar F14F Wheels-Lexus GS430 Photos by wmr71 | Photobucket

here they are on the IS350

Very nice post!

-Aaron