Thread: 18x8.5/9.5 +35 Klutch Republik SL14s

Default 18x8.5/9.5 +35 Klutch Republik SL14s

wheels are sold

I've had these on my car for well over a year and like girlfriends, it's time for a change.

Specs:
    Klutch Republik SL14s

x2 18x8.5 +35
    - 215/40/18 tires, good tread remaining (50-60%)

x2 18x9.5 +35
    - 225/40/18 tires, brand new maybe 500 total miles

The wheels are several years old and up close do show signs of wear (they're not perfect). Fortunately since they're polished, the blemishes are very difficult to see. Please inspect the pictures for yourself.

I'm only looking for trades really. Nothing less than an 18, and nothing larger than a 20, I'm not trying to build a donk or anything else remotely ghetto fabulous. Shoot me PM or a text with your offer, I am able to add cash, but let's try and keep it real. I do not want to trade these wheels and $96,000 for your GramLight 57Pros w/titanium lips. I value these wheels between $900 - $1,000, so I'd like to keep it in varrstoen territory.

For you TSX guys, these wheels are beyond perfect fitment on your car in their current state. I also have a complete set of ichiba 20mm spacers I can provide if your car requires them.

thanks!
    Last edited by ash7; 07-14-2014 at 12:17 PM.
    [/URL]
    Jesus Christ is my Savior

does nobody post in this forum anymore?

what happened to this place; it's like a ghost town. Christ.
    [/URL]
    Jesus Christ is my Savior

hang a left, make a right and you're there

nice looking wheels bro