Thread: xxr 527 wihite/black 18x10

buy me some STP octane booster whatever210's Avatar

Default xxr 527 wihite/black 18x10

got two sets of wheels here. one is white. and the other is black. really looking for trades right now. looking at all wheels but really want xxr 531 in 18s.but I will entertain other wheels. if your interested and reply to this send a pic of the wheels and specs or else you will be ignored. I don't have time to email back a forth 100 times just to see the wheels.

I would be willing to separate tires from wheels as well. I would be willing to trade both wheels for one set of nice wheels as well.

the white wheels are xxr 527 18x10 with nakang tires 265/35/18.
    the black wheels are xxr 527 chromium black with 18x10 Michelin pilot super sport 265/35/18 with 300 miles on them. these tires were used on auto cross track.
    also im not 100% sure of the offset of the wheel. they fit really flush with me evo tho.

neither wheel has any curb rash. and its pretty much perfect. the white wheels will need a good cleaning as my carbotech brakes make a lot of brake dust. simple green should take care of that.

buy me some STP octane booster whatever210's Avatar