Thread: 5Zigen Hyper 5ZR ~ 18x7.5" ~ 4x114.3 ~ +43 ~ 225/45 & 245/45 $400 obo!

Default 5Zigen Hyper 5ZR ~ 18x7.5" ~ 4x114.3 ~ +43 ~ 225/45 & 245/45 $400 obo!

Alright i'm still trying to get rid of these.

Brand: 5Zigen Hyper 5ZR
    Diameter: 18"
    Width: 7.5"
    Bolt Pattern: 4x114.3
    Offset: +35mm

Tires
    Front: Bridgestone Potenza 225/45-18
    Rear: Bridgestone Potenza 245/45-18
    Tread is about 3-4/32nds, not quite at the wear bars but its close, one isn't holding air, closest I can tell is the tire bead is messed up, rim isnt cracked and held air for months before getting them checked out by a buddy at pep boys. I only actually drove on them for about 2 weeks, and never got a flat or anything, tire ID indicates they're from 2007 so they wont last much longer anyway.

The paint is chipping a little from falling on the face in the garage, could easily be cleaned up and painted/plastidipped or whatever. They're great wheels but i'm back on SE's until I can get some coilovers. They looked pretty damn good on my hatch with 10mm spacers

Price is set at $400 obo, id like to get rid of them soon but these arent xxr/drag/knockoff so dont lowball me too bad.

I live in acworth but i'm in marietta for classes almost every day so i can meet around that area or further for the right price.

Seriously taking best offer, I know the tires aren't worth much and if you're interested I can throw in a set of 10mm slip on spacers. Trying to get money together to finish my body work/paint.

Bump

Bump, price is OBO

Sold. Close Please.