Thread: HRE/Hayashi 504 16x7 5x114.3

Default HRE/Hayashi 504 16x7 5x114.3

I have some HRE/Hayashi 504s
    I believe they are 16x7 Look to be around +35 offset. 5x114.3 bolt pattern. They are true three piece wheels. No center caps
    I bought them with the intention of restoring them and converting my ek to 5 lug, but I lost motivation.
    Surely someone needs these for an old school build or something. They would really be nice wheels after a proper rebuild.
    faces need to be taken down to metal and painted. Wheel hardware has light surface rust but can be reused. Barrels appear to be straight as far as I can tell.
    I'm asking $600 obo.

located in Auburn Alabama. Pm me, or call/text 334-470-1713

Looking to trade for equal value zenki or ek parts. Specifically, a carbon fiber zenki hood or decent 4x100 wheels. also trade for roof bike rack for ek hatch. or possibly a proper pair of seats.

Potential, could be ect.

ttt

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN!1 Black R's Avatar

Those look pretty good.

I wonder if they could be converted to 15".

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    i woke up to the feeling of someone cutting my clothes from my pants to my bra. all in one cut