Thread: 16x7 Rota Slipstreams, 25mm Spacers, 215/40 Kumho Ecsta SPT

Default 16x7 Rota Slipstreams, 25mm Spacers, 215/40 Kumho Ecsta SPT

1/17/14 - Just noticed the phone number I supplied was wrong. Correct number now included. Make me an offer folks.

All items are currently on the car but can be available by the weekend. These are all on the car from the previous owner and it's not the direction I'm wanting to go in so off they come to fund other parts.

Rota Slipstream - SOLD
    These are 16x7 +40 with a 4x100 bolt pattern. The PO hand polished these and did a pretty damn good job. There is no curb rash that I can see, but there are a few nicks here and there. The inside of the wheel isn't completely polished and still has some paint hanging on but could easily be finished with some sanding to make these look brand new.

Kumho Ecsta SPT - SOLD
    They are 215/40 R16 8/10ths or so tread left.

25mm Spacers - $80 obo
    Unknown brand. They bolt to the stock hub and then the wheel bolts to it. Not much else to say.

Please call or text with questions or offers as this will get the quickest response. 770-5four0-zero51six

Mikey

Last edited by justdoitmike; 02-01-2014 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Phone number wrong