Thread: Volk GT-P/tires 18x8.5 +51, 18x9 +57, 2 18x10 +25

Certified Gearhead

Default Volk GT-P/tires 18x8.5 +51, 18x9 +57, 2 18x10 +25

Whew that's a long title, anyways here's the info:

I got these in a trade from a guy who said they were 18x9 +37 (stickers say so) and 18x10 +44 (once again sticker says so) but when I finally got around to getting tires for the fronts and looking at them closer, I noticed one was a bit more narrow than the other. Then, after finding that out, I mount the rears on my 300ZX and find out they stick way out and aren't +44 like the sticker says. At some point, someone rebarreled these wheels and left old stickers on, or found some way to transfer stickers from barrel to barrel w/o it looking like it had been removed.

After measuring and calculating myself, the fronts are 18x8.5 +51, and 18x9 +57. The rears both match at 18x10 +25, so they're perfect for other cars, just not my Z32. The tires are Dunlop Sport 9000, 245/40, brand new never mounted, still have size stickers on them. The rears are 275/35 and have a few hundred miles on them.

I know the fronts aren't worth a whole lot to most people, but maybe someone needs a spare, or someone wants to buy the set and have the fronts rebarreled to whatever width they want. The wheels are in fantastic shape, just won't work for me. I don't really know what they're worth, but I know 2 piece forged Volks don't come cheap. If you don't like my price, make an offer. I will sell the fronts separately but not the rears, they go as a pair. I'd REALLY like to sell them all together, with the tires too. I'd also trade for go fast goodies for my Z32, or maybe CA18 or RB, or 1JZ parts as I'm considering purchasing a spare motor for a rainy day for another car.

Front wheels only-$250 a piece
    Rear wheels pair-$600 (with tires still on, $750)

If someone is interested, I'll see about making a package deal for everything. I'm in Chattanooga, TN and prefer not to ship, but if someone waves cash in my face I'll consider it.

SON OF A hdkfHSKFHGSHFGHSFGHSGHFGHGHS

I just bought some Volk GT-C's for my FD, but if I had known about these wheels for sale I would have bought them instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cry*

Certified Gearhead

Buy them as a backup, or find me a 1JZ to trade

Certified Gearhead

If someone comes by this weekend, I'd sell all 4 wheels and all 4 tires (2 front ones never even mounted) for $1300.