Thread: XXR 526 17x9 +35 17x10 +20 4x100/4x114.3 215/45 255/40

Default XXR 526 17x9 +35 17x10 +20 4x100/4x114.3 215/45 255/40

I'm finally going 5 lug so my XXRs have got to go. These were my babies. I was the only one among my friends to have these and got mad compliments because of them. Mind you, the asshole code enforcer who gave me a ticket for letting my grass get too long, even though he watched me get the lawnmower started, said they looked really good.

Enough talk, more numbers and pics.

XXR 526

17x9 +35 2.75" lip
    215/45/17 Hankook Ventus HRII
    17x10 +20 4.25" lip
    255/40/17 Hankook Ventus Evo V12
    4x100/4x114.3/4x4.5
    Chromium Black

Tires are all at the wear bar so they still have a tiny bit of life before they are really gone. I would definitely recommend replacing them though.

The rims are in excellent condition, only one wheel has a tiny scratch. You wouldn't be able to find it if I hadn't told you about it. With that said, my price is 600. I do not have to sell and would be happy to sit and stare at these in my garage for as long as it takes from me to get a decent offer, they are just that sexy.

The rears are the ones in the back, it might not look like it because the ground is uneven.

Front Lip

Rear DISH

Once again price is 600 firm.

Contact me via PM here or text me at (404) 518-1079.

I am located in Marietta, about 2 minutes from the big chicken.

these are sexy as hell bump

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Nice looking wheels, if only they had some actual rubber on them I might consider changing up the look on my car.
    2009 GT500 Vert

If I put tires on them I will have to raise the price, and will most likely be a waste because the tires I put on might not be a good match with a potential buyer.