Thread: FS: 5zigen Fn01RC Matte Black 17x8 w/ New Tires , and 5 USED 215/45/17 Tires

Default FS: 5zigen Fn01RC Matte Black 17x8 w/ New Tires , and 5 USED 215/45/17 Tires

I have a set of 5zigen wheels off my protege, they are 17x8. One has a slight bend, and one has 2 rash marks. And the "fn01rc" has semi faded on them. But it is still visable somewhat. The Tires are a week old, they are 235/40/17 Hankook Ventus HR2, i painted the letters to experiment, but it does come off, if you do not like it.

Id like to get 900$ for them with the new tires. Without the tires 600$, and with a set of the used tires (unmounted) below Ill do 750$

Im open to reasonable offers..

Pic of the bend

Pic of the rash

Picture of the tread on the new tires, only a week old..

USED TIRES -All are 215/45/17. Make reasonable offers on the tires! Would like to sell them all at once or in pairs.. Buy them all for 180$ obo

NEXEN 4/23

KUMHO 4/32 x2

Hankook Ventus V2 7/32 x2

Email: [email protected] or message me for contact
    Last edited by JITB; 08-18-2013 at 10:30 AM.

better picture of bend

Will be taken off car today more than likely! I am negotiable!

up

Do you still have these rims?