Thread: FS Work varianza t1s 19x9.5 19x11

Default FS Work varianza t1s 19x9.5 19x11

price drop to $2400 picked up!!

Specs: 19x9.5 +20, 19x11+18 5x114.3. Not sure what disk they are. They DO clear oem brembo as it fine just fine on my car. Fronts weigh about 23lbs, rears about 27lbs. Matte grey finish with polished lip. They did not come with centercaps, but can be bought elsewhere. Good fitment for Z's and G's and newer Lexus IS's among others.

I'm selling my Work Varianza t1s/AG m560 wheels. I just got them a couple days ago on friday 8/1/13 brand new, installed them friday night, and then dismounted the tires off this(sunday) morning. So technically the wheels aren't brand new but they have less than 20 miles on them and are in flawless 10/10 condition. I originally bought these as I've always loved this look, but in the last 2 days I found out I love my volks more so I'll be keeping those and selling these. As soon as these arrived I cleaned them, then applied sealant(better/more durable than wax) to them so they're better than new and have protection for about 3 months or so! Not one scratch or imperfection on these wheels! They come with work hub centric rings and work valve stems and work valve stem caps of course. They will be shipped in the original boxes they arrived in so res assured they'll arrive safely!

Last edited by RL...; 08-08-2013 at 10:17 PM.

And my top let back never_finished's Avatar

Sick wheels. Would love to have these on my sedan! GLWS

IA Member

sick wheels!!
    should have been step lip though. g/l

price drop to $2400 picked up!!

Very interested in picking these up ASAP! Is there a phone number I can get in touch with you at?

If you want to contact me first you can reach me at 404-307-5506!

Cash in hand!

sold thanks!