Thread: All 5x114.3 DNA, Gulf, Knock off Euroline, Work Emotion XT7s 17s and 18s

IA Member

Default All 5x114.3 DNA, Gulf, Knock off Euroline, Work Emotion XT7s 17s and 18s

All prices updated. Would really like to get these wheels sold. Taking reasonable offers.

[IM
    G]]

[IMG][/IMG]

DNA Origin wheels (DNA-02) 17x9.5+15 (4). Brand new still have boxes for them never mounted. Powder coated white. 5x114.3. $1,100.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

(2) Gulf Stitches 17x8+35. Both are in very good shape, one has very slight curb damage, can be repaired. 5x114.3. $250 obo

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Knock off eurolines, they were one of my set of burn wheels. Pretty bad condition, but can be re-barreled. Never knew the measurements. Looks to be 18x8+40ish. 5x114.3 $150 obo
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    (2) Work Emotion XT7 18x8.5+32. One is is good shape and they other not so much, might be able to get repaired. They were used for cheap burner wheels. 5x114.3.
    $200 obo

I moved to GA about 5 or so months ago from Japan, and brought all of my drifting stuff with me. Well I am getting out of the game. As you can see by my profile, I am not so much a forum guy, I mainly lurk. If you have any questions PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for looking!!!

EDIT: Located in Warner Robins, would prefer pick up but can ship at buyers expense. Cash over all, will also take pay pal. Buyer takes care of shipping and applicable fees.
    Last edited by NoBigDeal; 06-28-2013 at 04:10 PM.

IA Member

Bump

IA Member

Bump, all prices updated. Need these gone.