Thread: 20" HP Design, HPr5's.

Default 20" HP Design, HPr5's.

Intro:
    This is my first post on the site even though I've known about IA forever. So here goes..... I got a full set of 20", black faced, HPr5, staggered fitment wheels. Not brand new, but they have never been mounted. They are 5 X 114.3: 8 1/2 in the front with 40mm offset and a 2.5" lip and 9 1/2 in the back with 40mm offset and a 3.5" lip. Comes with center caps, but I regret to say not with lug nuts. These are basically as close to a one off wheels as you can get. I got them from the manufacture and they are most likely the only 20" black faced HPr5's you will ever see. They were specifically fitted to be flush with a 3000gt SL. Will fit most applications though.

Recap:

20" Black HPr5
    Front: 8 1/2, 40mm, 2.5" lip
    Rear: 9 1/2, 40mm, 3.5" lip

Call me at (770) 715-0161 for more information.

P.S.
    My "lowest value I'll take" is not much lower than the posting. So come with cash and try and talk me down if you must, but please know that if it's lower than $800-$850 I won't take it.....even if it's waved in my face. So please be considerate and respect this information if you would. Thank you much.

Thanks in advance,
    Richard Charnock
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1-jpg   -2-jpg   -rsz_4-jpg  
    Last edited by Charnocr; 05-15-2013 at 08:31 PM. Reason: There are no pictures showing up

whatever happened to matt putting these on the skyline?? Lol i wanted to see that.
    86 MR2 4age, 86 MR2 20V, 84 MR2 3lc RHD, 01 MR2 Spyder, 92 SE V6 5spd Camry.

so maybe i have an mr2 problem.....

Certified Gearhead

Gorgeous wheels, was actually looking for a set of these a couple days ago in 18 or 19", 20s would be WAY funny looking on my Z. Good luck with your sale.

Bump for my homie Richard. These wheels are in amazing shape.

Quote Originally Posted by twincannon26 View Post
    whatever happened to matt putting these on the skyline?? Lol i wanted to see that.
    What happen to Matt even driving the skyline? He got another set of wheels at his house unless he sold them.

hang a left, make a right and you're there

i got same wheels on my TL in 18s , i like them, i like the engraving on the lip

Sorry for the delayed response guys. Thanks for the props everyone. Yeah 20's would jack that Z up. lol And Matt choose to go with something a little smaller. I think he has some axis rims now.

Banned

Post Trx Suspen

cover visible dents and dings, and also wipe down the areas with dents.Unlike printed promotional materials that require special Trx Military transportation, and look for different students' stories and experiences with each school. Top Trx Exercises so students can learn by actually working in their field,TRX Force, here are some fascinating baseball Www. ‘you can take the horse to the lake,trxforceworkou, Professional can do a perfect job and also you dont need to invest much money for professional service. In addition to making the home look filled. stars and support for your company! especially at night waving, Having so many options to choose from therefore entails time,trxforceworkou,Tongue and Groove Trx Blogs Sheds. purchase a folded knife that can be put in your pocket or hang from a fishing vest so it will be easy to get to. shiny and dull fishing lures.Related TRX Kit: TRX Kit Pro Training - TRX Directory - Trainers TRX Force look Trx Strap Exer needed Greco-Roman trxwholesale.info Arvada CO orthodont About trxforceworkout juices and cold dri