Thread: 16x7 16spoke wheels /w tires - 4x100 Unknown make

Certified Gearhead

Default 16x7 16spoke wheels /w tires - 4x100 Unknown make

These are a 16 spoke style wheel that would fit Miata and Hondas and many other style cars with the 4x100 pattern. Offset is around +36. They have been resprayed in a medium gloss black /w clear. They balance out great with no cracks or bends in them.

The tires are Federal Super Steel in 205/45-16 with all four at 7/32" tread. I am located North of the Mall of GA. They are currently mounted but unbalanced as I had the tires just mounted on the rims so I could move the car to storage. I will be getting them balanced this week or will have them balanced at time of purchase and pickup can be from tire shop. Thank you

Price - $500 or trades or offers

I WILL NOT SELL TIRES ONLY. I will sell wheels /w tires or wheels w/o tires.

Trades OK but must be the following.
    1) - 15/16/17" wheels in High offset 4x100 or 5x120(e36/e46)
    2) - Good tread, non camber ridden tires

The following is stamped on the inside of the wheels around the center bore. Nothing else is stamped and there are no stickers to give any other information on a brand or maker of these wheels.
    If anyone recognizes the maker, please help me out. It appears there were centercaps for these wheels, but without any knowledge, its just a guess by looking at the center of wheels.

'123 16x7 60 PSI MAX'
    Max Load 1580 lbs
    DOT T CPC AEWC
    MADE IN USA!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -honda1-jpg   -honda2-jpg   -honda3-jpg   -honda4-jpg   -honda5-jpg  

great seller

Certified Gearhead

bump. new pics tomm. thank you!
    Cars: 94'325is/87'325e/79'Fairlady 280Z(X)
    82'528e/84'533i/86'535i/90'300ZX/85'200SX/94'Jimmy