Thread: SPRING/SUMMER sale... 17x7 Black 5star polished rims! 5X114.3

Default SPRING/SUMMER sale... 17x7 Black 5star polished rims! 5X114.3

These nice wheels are only a few months old, no dings, no scratches, NO DENTS, all mint. Selling them due to moving into a new place next month and need the extra money. Letting them go for 650.00$ obo. Comes w/ tires 225-50-17 Michelin all the way around, comes w/ the caps that say Advanti Racing on them, also have a universal kit for if you get a flat thin wall socket and breaker bar comes w/ from Autozone, and the wheels are light weight only weighing 17lbs each. I will provide all the chrome lugs also, so it's a complete package you wont have to get any misc. items anywhere, and all of this new is well over 1k buckaroos. The tires that I have on the rims fit on my 2G eclipse w/ fully lowered coilovers, so they can really fit any ride as is. Tires are in fair condition, probably last towards 7-11 months.

A few pics of them on my 2G Eclipse, no tire wet armor all on the tires but look so much better when there is:

Email me at [email protected] and leave a number i can call or text would be a faster way to contact me for I have a smart phone and it updates me everytime I get an email. Thanks!