Thread: FS or trade Volk te37 tokyo time attack only few months old

Default FS or trade Volk te37 tokyo time attack only few months old

I bought this set of volks new from Ravspec just a couple of months ago. They're in 9.5/10 condition, they have a couple of small nicks here and there but are pretty much flawless. When I bought them first thing I did was clay bar, seal, and wax each wheel, inside and out! That's how anal I am about these wheels and taking care of them. The wheels sit pretty flush with the car, and I do NOT use a spacer. The wheel weight are 20lbs front, and 21lbs for the rear. MUCH lighter than almost all other wheels this size.

Volk te37 Tokyo Time attack 19x9.5 +22, 19x10.5 +22 black face w/ polished lip wrapped in 275/35r19 falken fk452 w/ 80% tread and 285/35 kumho ecsta spt brand new.

Price is $4000 with tires picked up from me. Im not willing to ship. I paid 3900 for these new, with no tires. These wheels are currently on my G and miles will accrue on the tires. Just fyi.

The only trade I would want is a set of 18" rpf1's plus cash or 18" volk te37's or 19" oem rays wheels plus cash.

sexy

Already? What happened?

I have a set of rpf1 but its 17in
    96 black prelude si SOLD
    97 silver prelude sh traded
    98 honda hatch B18c1 done
    02 s2000 dd

Just want a different type of setup. Not interested in 17's.