Thread: Bridgestone Potenza RE960 245/45/18

Default Bridgestone Potenza RE960 245/45/18

SOLD

Bridgestone Potenza RE960 245/45/18

I have one with about 50 % tread $25 obo. Only have 1. Gotta meet in chamblee, priced low to meet near me.

Last edited by civicturbo10; 05-22-2013 at 10:07 AM.

Honda - supplying products of the highest quality at a reasonable cost. Member of the high mileage club.

BODHI - "whats the lowest you will take" then dont even bother posting in this thread! i dont have the time wasting on fuckin dumbfucks who dont know how shit works -- which is me, selling a phone and expecting someone to buy it. At least have some balls to tell me that youre too cheap to buy or say - fuck shoot me a pm if youre too embarrassed

bump it

Honda - supplying products of the highest quality at a reasonable cost. Member of the high mileage club.

BODHI - "whats the lowest you will take" then dont even bother posting in this thread! i dont have the time wasting on fuckin dumbfucks who dont know how shit works -- which is me, selling a phone and expecting someone to buy it. At least have some balls to tell me that youre too cheap to buy or say - fuck shoot me a pm if youre too embarrassed

TTT make an offer on it. just want it gone

Emergency Medical Tech

Still have it?

You don't know how STRONG you are until being strong is the only
    CHOICE you have!

'Born Ready!',LJ

Quote Originally Posted by ruah_23 View Post
    Still have it?
    PM me
    Last edited by civicturbo10; 05-10-2013 at 11:53 PM.

sold