Thread: 16" multispoke rims, no tires $125 35-40 offset

Default 16" multispoke rims, no tires $125 35-40 offset

i have 4 of these wheels, they need to be painted... they are not bent or cracked... i dont know the offset, but i would say they are probably 35-40mm, they sit under the fender similar to an oem wheel, so hellaflush buyers GTFO, lol... i am in columbus ga, 31903... i cant meet you, i own a shop, so i dont have time, please dont ask... i will take $125 for rims alone, if you need your tires mounted, ill put your tires on for $15 each or $75+ stockers that hold air, or i will pay up if you have some SIs in decent shape, tires or not... call or text between 7am and 11pm 7o6-68l-5l36, jimmy

IA Member

intesting

bump

bump