First off, please allow me to apologize for these ridiculously huge pictures, photobucket is being gay and won't allow me to resize jack diddly squat for some reason. If you can't see the whole thing however... Might want to consider upgrading from that computer you inherited from Bill Gates back in 1992 or if you're on a phone... it's time to trade in that old trusty Nokia and pick up an iPhone or something. These wheel have an 1100 outright sale price.

Up for trades is my set of Varrstoen 2.2.2s. I bought these wheels new back in September and even though they look good on the vehicle, I have since gotten slightly tired of them. (new girlfriend.... time to celebrate with new wheels...)

Wheel specs are as follows:

(2) 18x9.5 +12 (matte white)
tires: 215/35/18

(2) 18.10.5 +15 (matte white)
tires: 235/45/18

All four tires are brand new (I replace them often because I'm hard on tires) and have virtually zero wear on them. Wheels don't have any curbage, or dents, but could use a quick touch up spray around the edges since they've seen their share of tires.

Wheels I'm looking for:
Anything with similar dimensions. I'm game for 17s, 18s, or maybe even some 19s if I'm in a good mood and they've been autographed by George Lucas. I'm down for rpf1s, pimp Rotas, your moms XXRs, billet wheels, 50cent's Lexanis, Advans of any type would be sweet, and if I'm feeling frisky I might find some cash to add for something like CE28s or whatever. I know my wheels aren't made out of gold... but if you've got any that are and want to trade straight up; i'd be down for that too.

Shoot me a PM on here
-Jonathan Asher