Thread: TW: LS Meshies and 4x100 Stock Mirage wheels

Default TW: LS Meshies and 4x100 Stock Mirage wheels

I am just trying to see what all is out there in trade for my set of LS Meshies, and 14" Mirage LS wheels.
    The mesh wheels have one brand new tire, one is drivable and the other 2 need replacin, yes, I'm still driving on them. I'm looking to trade for some 4x100 17", or 16" simple wheels (basically no crazy chrome stuff) with decent tires. Since I'm unemployed I have no money to put on top, but if the right wheels come along I also have a $400+ Traxxas Slayer I can throw in too. But back to the wheels. The mesh wheels have no curb rash, just a little flaking of the clear, and could use a really good cleaning. The LS 14's are perfect, all 4 have brand new tires, front 2 match and back 2 match. 14" wheels won't fit over my brake conversion so I have pretty much no use for them other than if one of my back tires were to go out. All wheels are located in Macon, GA. The mesh wheels are on my car and I have been driving on the for about 5 months now. If I keep them much longer I will start replacing tires. Since I believe I have to have a price $250 for the mesh wheels, what I paid for them and I replaced a tire, and $150 for the LS wheels, since they have basically brand new tires. My name is Marc, I'm in Macon, so is all the stuff, can deliver, but not far, plus I'd need at least 15"s in trade, lol. I can be reached at 478-951-9514, or [email protected]. Thanks fer lookin.

Also mods, please inform me of anything I have wrong. I haven't posted in IA in a while.

P.P.S, I will get more current tire and wheel pics if needed.

What do you mean YOU people?!

Burmp.

So how much do you want for the LS mesh wheels?

$250, but I'd need at least some decent 15's too, since my factory 14's won't fit over my front brakes, lol. That's why I'm looking to trade both, or both and the RC I have for some 16's or 17's.

Pending trade. Will update if the deal goes through.

LS mehies are gone, I still have the 14's, almost brand new tires. Would make good winter tires.