Thread: WTT: My 16x7 ASA 4x100 for your 15" 4x100 E30 fitment

Default WTT: My 16x7 ASA 4x100 for your 15" 4x100 E30 fitment

I have a set of 16x7 ASA wheels that are on the E30 I just picked up. 4x100 bolt pattern. Not hubcentric to the E30, but I can include the hub rings that are on the car with these wheels now. Looking for an e30-specific 15" wheel, Kosie K1, TR Motorsports, Euroweaves, etc. The 16's have tires on them now, they're all mis-matched though. Front tires should probably be replaced in the next 5k or so, rears have 6/32+ tread. LMK what you've got. Thanks!! And since we need a price - I'd sell them outright for $500 with tires.

Trade you my Dr steelies and 2 kosei k1s
    Last edited by AZN_Pride; 09-11-2011 at 09:44 AM. Reason: x
    (919): so I was just driving high and I stopped to let a pinecone cross the road because I thought it was a hedgehog.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN_Pride View Post
    Trade you my Dr steelies and 2 kissing k1s
    I'm sorry, but I don't know what any of that means. But, I'm guessing they're not a matched pair of rims, so I don't think I'm interested, sorry. And you said steelies? Noooooooooo, I still can't figure out why people would put heavy steel wheels on these cars.

One full set and a pair. Diamond racing steelies are 18lbs each or 14lbs pending on imca or not. I had a set on my old e30.
    (919): so I was just driving high and I stopped to let a pinecone cross the road because I thought it was a hedgehog.

Are they bent? Why those the last wheels pictured need so many weights? What the offset?

Quote Originally Posted by jvillagran2000 View Post
    Are they bent? Why those the last wheels pictured need so many weights? What the offset?
    No bends, just a couple minor spots of rash. No idea on the wheel weights on that one, but since the tires are mis-matched, I'm guessing it's either the tire itself, or some idiotic shop put a million weights on it. They have ET17 cast into one of the spokes, but a 25 stamped next to that, so idk?? All I know is they fit an E30.

Very interested in these...

TTT