Thread: FS: 3 piece forged Speedline Wheels - 5x114.3, 18x10 et47, 18x12 et28

Certified Gearhead

Default FS: 3 piece forged Speedline Wheels - 5x114.3, 18x10 et47, 18x12 et28

I'm having seller's remorse, and I'm going to take these off the market. Thanks for the interest however.

I have for sale a set of 3-piece, forged Speedline Wheels from a Shelby Series One supercar. They were originally 5x120.65 PCD, but I had them professional redrilled to 5x114.3 PCD along with stainless steel inserts (redrill done the right way). Here is the spec breakdown:

Front
    18x10
    et47
    5x114.3 PCD
    2" stepped lip
    23.8 lbs

Rear
    18x12
    et28
    5x114.3 PCD
    4" stepped lip
    24.4 lbs

The wheels are round and true, but could definitely use a refinish. There are some light scratches and oxidation on the lips, and the centers have some paint chips. Luckily the centers are removable without having to break the silicon seal of the lips and barrels. So you could remove the centers, touch up the paint, polish the lips, and put them back together. Although not pictured, they will also include a set of new centercaps.

Last edited by darkga; 07-06-2011 at 07:36 AM.

sence you in marietta..will you let me test fit on a gs300?
    warm snugly hugs.....:me:"hey thanks man..car is pretty cool." :mike:"not a problem..you want a hug to seal the sale?" :me:"i guess so..sure." :mike:"mmmmm..you smell nice." :me:"thanks..but can you take you hand off my ass?" :mike:"oh..yeah sure..in just a sec....shhhh..dont cry its ok..just go with it." :me:"im scared." :mike:"i know but it just feels right."

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by atl gts-t View Post
    sence you in marietta..will you let me test fit on a gs300?
    Sure, I'm working from home today so you can stop by. I sent you a text as well.

good price, gorgeous wheel!

IA Member

how much?

IA Member

disregard last post