Thread: FS/FT Junction Produce Scara 19x9 +18 19x10 +28 High Polish

Default FS/FT Junction Produce Scara 19x9 +18 19x10 +28 High Polish

Hopefully someone can vouch for me lol...but here it goes!

Hey guys...I have had these wheels for some time now. They are my favorite wheels but I think its time for something different. It has been around 4 - 5 years that I have rocked these wheels. For 3 of those years I lived in Atlanta so im sure people have seen my car around before. They used to be diamond cut finish and since the clear coat was peeling, I decided to do something different and have them refinished to a high polish by my friend at Dipped-Parts. They did an awsome job refinishing the wheels. They made sure the wheels had no cracks, made sure they were round and even high polished the inner barrels.

The wheels are 19x9 +18 and 19x10 +28. I am looking to get around $3500 OBO for the set or maybe even will to do a straight trade for some wheels of equal value. If anything, either cash on their end or mine. I prefer local buyers. I am located in the Washington D.C area. If you have any questions or concerns please PM me. Thank you!

I dont really have any recent photoshoots with the wheels but here are a few

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimvisi...n/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimvisi...in/photostream

Thanks again for looking!

Trade for 19in volk g10s? Mine are flawless.

Believe my offset is 25 have to double check.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net