Thread: FS/FT 17x8.5 17x9 OZ FUTURAS W/ ADAPTEC HARDWARE AND NEAR NEW FALKENS

Default FS/FT 17x8.5 17x9 OZ FUTURAS W/ ADAPTEC HARDWARE AND NEAR NEW FALKENS

For sale/Trade is a set of 17" OZ Futuras dating back to 1993 with original stickers inside to prove it. The wheels are 17x8.5 17x9 ET 44/45 respectively. They have Falken 912s with about 4k easy miles on them. The wheels were repainted last april but have 1-2 scuffs I will get some pics of. The lips are in great condition with only one lip having VERY minor marks from where the guy mounting the tires let it roll. The adapters are from Adaptec and are less than a year old purchased by me. They are all 25mm so i'll let you do the final et math. Tires are 205/45 front 215/45 rear. The wheels are 5x114.3 with adapters to fit 5x100

I am asking 1700 or 1900 with the Adapters. I will get more detailed pictures once there is some more interest.

For trades I would really like something with cash on top, but will look at straight trades as well. OEM, MIRo, Sawblades, bbs, etc.. NO TWISTS. Lowballers will be put on blast.

These would be gone if they were ROTAs bump

IA Member

They wouldn't be 1900 either! Nice wheels!

yup they would be gone if they was ROTAs lol
    bump for you

Unknown

nice wheels GLWS