Thread: F/S: Stock Lexus Wheels, DrifZ Venoms (black), Michelin Tires

Default F/S: Stock Lexus Wheels, DrifZ Venoms (black), Michelin Tires

Stock IS300 Wheels and Center Caps

SOLD!

DrifZ Venom Wheels - Had these on the car a while, love the look, but I had a total of 17 sets of rims on the car on the 5 years I had it, but these were on the longest. They are staggered, 18x8.5 in the rear and 18x7.5 in the front, all with a +35 offset...YOU WILL HAVE TO ROLL YOUR REAR FENDERS TO FIT THESE IF YOU HAVE AN IS300 AND ARE LOWERED (unless you stretch the tires). The tires in the pictures are no longer on the rims, I just didnt want to take them all out of the boxes to get pics. One of the rear rims does have a small dent...it looks like someone just tapped it with a ball peen hammer (I think it was an ex-gf or one of her bitchy friends...but I have no proof). its not that bad, it didnt bother me too much.

Price:
    $450 Picked Up

The Dent:

On the Car:

Michelin Pilot Sport Tires - used on a Mercedes for less than 10,000 miles, so they still have plenty of tread on them, I would say 60-70% easy. 2 are 245/45/17 and 2 are 225/45/17. I was going to use them on my stock wheels, but I think the 245 would have been too wide, so I found another set.

Price:
    $300 Picked Up

Last edited by sklfrmga; 10-24-2010 at 11:19 AM.