Thread: ASA AR1 rims: 17x9 +45 offset 5x120...BMW fitment

Thumbs up ASA AR1 rims: 17x9 +45 offset 5x120...BMW fitment

I have a beautiful set of ASA AR1 rims for sale. The rims have absolutely zero curb rash and are straight and true. All four rims are 17x9 with +45 offset. They have Kumho Ecsta MX 245/40-17 tires. Two tires have 50-60% evenly worn tread remaining and the other two are completely shot (Sorry the M was pushing 500+ hp to the rear wheels). The 17x9's are extremely rare and are no longer offered by ASA. They will come with H&R Trak+ hubcentric 15mm spacers (I paid $100) and Turner Motorsports extended wheel studs (I paid $28) for the front as well. If you are not familiar with the ASA brand, then you need to know that they are licensed by BBS who have partnered with ASA since 1990 in an effort to produce high quality rims at a more affordable price range.

I had these on my E36 M3 for a few months, but they will fit non-M E46 and a few others as well. My M was lowered with H&R Sports springs and required a mild fender roll in the rears to get rid of the rub. I have put them on stock height E36's and E46's and they fit perfectly with absolutely no rubbing. I had another friend put them on his E36 325i with Bilstein coilovers turned almost all the way down and he was able to just adjust the camber to get rid of fender rub.

$750 obo

I have attached pictures of two of the rims as the other two are 45 minutes away from me at the moment, but they too are in excellent shape just like the two pictured. I will happily get pictures of the other two rims to prove it to interested parties, and plan on getting the pictures put up this weekend when I go pickup the other two rims.

decent picture of front fitment:

rear:

Its slow... I promise

bumpity bump

Its slow... I promise