Thread: black ls meshies for trade

Certified Gearhead

Default black ls meshies for trade

just like title says.. a set of black ls mesh wheels for trade all wheels are in good shape. i believe one has slight curbage. but not bad..

only negative is that all tires are different brands and only one tire is more worn than others..

front two are 195/55/15

rear two are 205/55/15

front 2 have about 40% tread left and right rear has about 30 % and left rear has about 20%

if i had to put cash price on them id say 300 obo but really just want to trade since they are on my car right now..

tires are as follow:

falken ziex ze512 205 55 15 30 %
    bridgestone 205 55 15 40 %

front two are hankook optimo h418

dunlop sp31 both are 195/55/15 and both app 40 % tread.

my integra is moderately low and tires dont scrub, when i slam it to app. 3in and lower then yes you will scrub with these profile tires .. but for the average dropped car you shouldn't have a problem at all,

let me know what you'd like to trade.. nothing over 16!
    im located in gwinnett by the mall of ga and will be willing to meet locally..

number is 770 856 3869

nick
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ls-mesh-2-jpg   -ls-mesh-3-jpg   -ls-mesh-jpg  

trade for clean si's plus cash on ur part

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by geezy View Post
    trade for clean si's plus cash on ur part
    how much cash r we talking