Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TW Takata Green Volk TE37s

Quote Originally Posted by SleeperWRX View Post
    Doesn't make sense lol.
    Read what I quoted.......then reply

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ek9 View Post
    LOL, Bitch quit trying to tell people you spent 1000 when you actually spent 1300. Wanna know how I know? I SOLD THEM. And the wheels are not as bad as "she" is making them out to be. I rode on them for a year before I sold them with no problems whatsoever. With a picture timeline that can prove it.

So next time pull the dicks out of your ears and let the man do his thing.

BUMP for a thread ruined by butthurt little bitches that didnt even buy the wheels.
    LOL. Lying ass peice of shit.

Not everyone on here wants to ONE UP someone like you and your shitty people. Me and everyone else who has posted in this thread was giving all the POTENTIAL BUYERS a HEADS UP so they didnt get royally FUCKED like we did. But continue being a shitty person. Thanks for your input.

__DailyGrind

got 500 will buy them asap hahahah LMK just a offer.
    Dont TRIP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toxxxic View Post
    LOL. Lying ass peice of shit.

Not everyone on here wants to ONE UP someone like you and your shitty people. Me and everyone else who has posted in this thread was giving all the POTENTIAL BUYERS a HEADS UP so they didnt get royally FUCKED like we did. But continue being a shitty person. Thanks for your input.

And ya'll didn't get "fucked". You fucked yourselves by acting like you did. But lets stop ruining this man's thread.

Sorry for all the bullshit from everyone OP. GL with sale

pm'ed big homie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123