Thread: 15" Greg Weld drag setup 15x8-5.5" BS/15x3.5-1.75"BS--5x4.5

Default 15" Greg Weld drag setup 15x8-5.5" BS/15x3.5-1.75"BS--5x4.5

Up for sale I have a like new Greg Weld 15" drag setup. I am looking to trade for a different type of 15" drag setup or possibly some clean 18's with tires. Details on trades and cash (if necessary) can be worked out on a case by case basis. If I am trading for another drag setup, I would like to keep my rear tires. I have all 20 lugs with the washers. Not looking to split. Wheels are unilug and will fit Ford and Chevy.

Rears: 15x8 with 5.5" backspacing with MT ET Street slicks 26x11.5

Rear tires have about 50 miles on them and a couple street races, NO TRACK USE.

Front: 15x3.5 with 1.75" backspacing with Kumho 165/80 radials with about 200 miles on them.

Please email me at ajohnston6 at gmail.com or PM me.

Looking to get $900 with all the tires. $700 for wheels and front tires. Buyer pays 3% paypal fees.

ttt

1st born accepted as a payment? Gl
    Jason..