G35 forged wheels for sale, specs are below. Asking $650 OBO. The two rear tires are practically new 255-40-19 Pirelli P6s. Needs front tires. Fairly open to trades, I've got the 35th anniversary Z wheels on the Kouki right now but if there's something worth trading for them I'll consider it. Nothing above an 18 though. If any just HAPPENS to have some Volk GTCs with good offsets, I will trade these wheels plus cash obviously! Serious inquires only, pm me if your seriously interested. Located near Atlanta, GA. (Gainesville GA)

They are in great shape just need a serious cleaning, and I'm a pregnant woman working full time, so I don't have time to clean them up for pics, sorry! Only one of the wheels has curb rash and I took some up close picks of that wheel. The other ones I just did from regular distance because there is no damage.

RAYS FORGED 19"
Super-Light Weight Forged Aluminum Alloy Front Size: 19x8.0 Offset: +30mm Weight: 19 lbs Tire: 225/40-19 Rear Size: 19x8.5 Offset: +33mm Weight: 21 lbs Tire: 245/40-19