Thread: 16" Simmons B45s -VERY RARE 4x114.3 staggered 16x7+13 & 16x9+2

IA Member

Default 16" Simmons B45s -VERY RARE 4x114.3 staggered 16x7+13 & 16x9+2

Hey everybody,

These wheels are custom made by Simmons Wheels in Australia. They have also been professionally refinished. All hardware was purchased through Simmons in australia. Centers were powdercoated black and the hoops were polished by a professional here in atlanta. Brand new center caps from simmons as well. These wheels are still made today but cost approx $2800 to have them made and shipped to the US. I bought these back in 1998 and have had them in a garage for most of the 10 yrs I have owned them. The lip on the rear is 3.5" and the fronts are approx 2.25". These wheels are beautiful and fill the wheel wells out quite nicely. I do not have any pics of these mounted on tires and on a mk2 supra. I never got around to it while they were on one of my cars. I know there are tons of other types of vehicles these would fit so I am trying my luck on this forum. These would work on an ae86, 3rd gen celicas and another mk2 supra. If you need any references please just ask or go to celicasupra.com. My sig there is 85soops

Specs
    Front: 16x7 +13 offset
    Rear: 16x9 +2 offset

See all before and after pics here at:
    http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e2.../finishedB45s/

Price is $1200 plus shipping OBO! BTW, shipping for these wheels for most places in the US should not exceed $60 total FWIW!

I live in the Northlake area of Atlanta so if someone wants to come and take a look just PM me and we can arrange it. And as always dont be afraid to ask questions.

Here is a link of an old school 510 with these wheels just so you can see them on a car and get an idea as to the overall look. This is a local guy that some of you may know from his sick rotary 510. ENJOY & Thanks for Looking! Mike
    http://www.bryanf.com/510/body.htm

IA Member

Default sold

dd