Thread: *** FT/FS Enkei RPF1 5x114 S2K Fitment**

Default *** FT/FS Enkei RPF1 5x114 S2K Fitment**

Well, im thinking about changing up the look a bit, so up for trade or sale are my RPF1 wheels.

Id like some work's, BBS, VOLK (of course cash on my side) but will consider all offers.

Specs 17x7.5 45 offset (front) 17x8.5 40 offset (rear)

Tires 215 45 17 Neo Gen front (brand new less than 300 miles)
    235 45 17 Corsa 2233 (neo gens not avlble in this size) brand new

Great condition, no curbage whatsoever. only bad is small scratch on one of the spokes from a Torque wrench i beleive. unnoticable.

Price if i had to have one, 1000.00

pics obviously with old tires

courtesy of whoever posted this before I stole it.

Da Nastyist Whipz Member #9

"Muh fuggas don kno, got dat gangsta green biniss maikin tha dirtlegs say HAY. Da Naystiezt whipz, rillis crew in da A"

damn moe these r soo clean ive seen em in person gl man repped

BUMP for this guy! a great seller..

~DB4LYFE
    07 Honda GD3

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by DB4LYFE ™
    BUMP for this guy! a great seller..

~DB4LYFE
    I would have to dissagree with you there. I bought a car from him 6 months ago and have yet to receive the title. He told me it would be two weeks. All I need for him to do now it sign a few papers for me and he wont return any of my PM's. AND I am having to pay 200$ to get the car inspected.

Quote Originally Posted by Montanasvt
    I would have to dissagree with you there. I bought a car from him 6 months ago and have yet to receive the title. He told me it would be two weeks. All I need for him to do now it sign a few papers for me and he wont return any of my PM's. AND I am having to pay 200$ to get the car inspected.
    Ok, so why did you buy a car without a title in hand? Or without having it inspected?

I don't feel sorry for you.

Anyway, Mo is a good dude for sure and you guys can buy/trade with confidence.

Bump for you buddy.

ccw replicas

Quote Originally Posted by Random Hero
    Ok, so why did you buy a car without a title in hand? Or without having it inspected?

I don't feel sorry for you.

Anyway, Mo is a good dude for sure and you guys can buy/trade with confidence.

Bump for you buddy.

tooo true

montanasvt GO FUCK YOURSELF, and as ryan stated your an idiot for not getting the title when it was sold

HF

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by csmiths98AV6
    tooo true

montanasvt GO FUCK YOURSELF, and as ryan stated your an idiot for not getting the title when it was sold
    yall are some fucking idiots... if this guy is such a good buyer/seller then why dont I have my title..he seemed like a good guy at first I agree... AND BOTH OF YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF!

best of luck!
    Last edited by drtyhatch; 02-03-2009 at 11:56 PM.
    drtyhatch

yall are some fucking idiots... if this guy is such a good buyer/seller then why dont I have my title..he seemed like a good guy at first I agree... AND BOTH OF YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF!
    You're not getting any sympathy from me at all.

No matter what kind of dude he "seemed" like you still should have safeguarded yourself. Check the meaning of the word "seemed."

As fas drtyhatch, well I see your point completely and hopefully Mo can come up here in clear up some of this mess.

ccw replicas

look i just did the same thing with a guy, he owed me a little for the car, and i didnt send the title till i got the money, BUT i kept in contact with him every day, and it worked out, if you still have his number id try calling him about it. ill even help you out and talk to him in person about it since you obviously are not taking care of things, bc if i didnt have the title i would have made sure id have it by now

HF

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by csmiths98AV6
    look i just did the same thing with a guy, he owed me a little for the car, and i didnt send the title till i got the money, BUT i kept in contact with him every day, and it worked out, if you still have his number id try calling him about it. ill even help you out and talk to him in person about it since you obviously are not taking care of things, bc if i didnt have the title i would have made sure id have it by now
    i tryied calling him a few times but it was ignored. I sent him many PM's to which he did not respond. What really sucks is that he signed something stating he would have me a Clear Ga title within 14 days. And I have not took him to court like many people would. But now I have to go pay and get the car inspected before the title is released. Any way, I finally got intouch with his g/f which is who the title name is under, and she is supposed to be helping me with all of this.

Some Where Gettin Money And My Women Be BAD. TalkIN Dollar Signs! I know You Heard About It.

do they work on a srt4

Quote Originally Posted by youngmill
    do they work on a srt4
    What you did just said?

Mo - this isn't a call out - but I am calling you in here to clear your name.

Not taking side, but some people need some answers.

hmmmmm.

i can vouch for mo in general fo sho, but yeah id like to see some of this resolved too.

Yum-Yum Racing

type r wheels by any chance?

i tryied calling him a few times but it was ignored. I sent him many PM's to which he did not respond. What really sucks is that he signed something stating he would have me a Clear Ga title within 14 days. And I have not took him to court like many people would. But now I have to go pay and get the car inspected before the title is released. Any way, I finally got intouch with his g/f which is who the title name is under, and she is supposed to be helping me with all of this.
    BTW - it's not our fault you are too lazy to take any action with this "piece of paper" you have signed.

Contracts exist for a reason - take care of it.

woah woah woah, good thing i checked this thread.... THE REASON i put you on my ignore list is because you began to harass me. I got the title bonded for you, gave you the ORIGINAL title. I explained to you that i would not yet pay again to have the vehicle rebonded in YOUR name because thats rediculous and we never agreed on that. So you kept harassing me and threatening to sue me so i informed you that i would no longer tolerate it and ignored you.
    Last edited by OMG JDM; 02-03-2009 at 09:42 AM.

"Muh fuggas don kno, got dat gangsta green biniss maikin tha dirtlegs say HAY. Da Naystiezt whipz, rillis crew in da A"

Originally Posted by Montanasvt
    i tryied calling him a few times but it was ignored. I sent him many PM's to which he did not respond. What really sucks is that he signed something stating he would have me a Clear Ga title within 14 days. And I have not took him to court like many people would. But now I have to go pay and get the car inspected before the title is released. Any way, I finally got intouch with his g/f which is who the title name is under, and she is supposed to be helping me with all of this

Again, i responded to you every time up until you were just sending pm's threatening me to pay for YOUR title bond, had you ever asked me to sign papers again (like many times in the past) would have had no problem with it at all, i would have gone to a fax machine and sent it to you immediately. I informed you i would do everything that i agreed to but in taking over ownership of the vehicle there are some things that you need to take responsibility for. Per the agreement we made, i provided you with the original title, and all of my paperwork, registration etc... but having the title bonded in your name is something you are responsible for, and so is another inspection. Its a salvage vehicle, upon purchase you knew this.

thank you for clearing it up drtyhatch
    Last edited by OMG JDM; 02-04-2009 at 12:14 AM.

damn, mo is shitting all over peoples faces

alright folks, seriously, buy with confidence, osnap approves 100%.

OMG JDM = a d-bag unless he gives me the wheels for free...

j/p. good luck, if I had a job and was keeping the car I would still take these...too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by dtmcnamara
    OMG JDM = a d-bag unless he gives me the wheels for free...

j/p. good luck, if I had a job and was keeping the car I would still take these...too bad.
    Haha thanks man, the economy is rough.. did you get laid off?

Quote Originally Posted by youngmill
    do they work on a srt4
    unfortunately not, the bolt pattern is 5x100 on an SRT

Quote Originally Posted by OMG JDM
    Haha thanks man, the economy is rough.. did you get laid off?
    yep. i have had a job lined up for a few weeks now, but from what everyone is saying the managers just are lazy and are taking their time hiring....I am going for the 5th or 6th time to talk to the manager just to check on my application status today. wish me luck...lol

Thanks for clearing shit up Mo.

Told ya he was a good dude!

Buy with confidence people.

Good luck dtm, and thanks ryan, shat was gettin craazay

X-Auslese

lol first off, montanasvt you are a complete fucking retard and second drtyhatch GTFO with that shit! Mo is straight and GLWS! "clean... repped!" DB4LYFE

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by OMG JDM
    woah woah woah, good thing i checked this thread.... THE REASON i put you on my ignore list is because you began to harass me. I got the title bonded for you, gave you the ORIGINAL title. I explained to you that i would not yet pay again to have the vehicle rebonded in YOUR name because thats rediculous and we never agreed on that. So you kept harassing me and threatening to sue me so i informed you that i would no longer tolerate it and ignored you.
    About Time I got your attention... And you say what you want... I would post up the original document that you signed STATING i would have a CLEAR GA TITLE within 14 days but its not worth my time... and in your for sale thread you said that the so called ORIGINAL TITLE didn't even belong to the car... Im over it...whatever...atleast everything is getting took care of this evening...

Edit: Mo and I have spoken and all is clear. Good luck with the sale!
    Last edited by drtyhatch; 02-03-2009 at 11:55 PM.
    drtyhatch

Good Luck!
    drtyhatch

Say Somethin'

mo wears girly pants
    weak civic

ccw replicas

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Man
    mo wears girly pants

and girly underwear :boobies:

HF

Funny.

When he's around me he wears nothing...oooOOOoOOoOoOOOooo

Quote Originally Posted by Random Hero
    Funny.

When he's around me he wears nothing...oooOOOoOOoOoOOOooo
    Its a true story, i cant lie