Thread: FOR SALE - 5x114.3 Honda HFP wheels

Threaded View

Default FOR SALE - 5x114.3 Honda HFP wheels

I've have had these wheels since they were brand new. They have approximately 20,000 miles on them and still have the original tires. I would say that there is about 5,000 miles left at the most on the tires before they need to be replaced. Since the beginning, they have regularily been kept clean and waxed (taken off the car every 10,000 miles to clean and wax on the inside).
    They are 17 inch 5x114.3 + 45 offset.
    These will fit:
    -2004-2005 civic Si,
    -2006+ civics
    -5 lug Accords,
    -TSX
    -RSX

They are made in Italy. Honda has discontinued using these to go up to the 18' ones.

Here are some pictures of the wheels on other cars:

They retail for $255 each without the center caps which run $16 each. About $1,100 for a set without shipping.

PRICE: $750 or trade for another 5x114.3 set plus cash on my side.
    Last edited by aaronfelipe; 02-08-2015 at 02:33 PM.