Thread: 08 gti

Default 08 gti

has anyone ever used the apr fault code erase program? I have a TPS code that needs to be cleared, didnt know if anyone had the same problem..

tps code likely means that the throttle body needs an adaptation perfomed to it.

apr MAY be able to do this, otherwise find someone with a VAG-COM to do the adaptation, or a dealer...

if the adaptation is not performed, the code will likely come back, even if cleared.
    You're right - I have no idea what I'm talking about...

Sorry Tire pressure sensor

ah... ok...

totally different deal...

again, anyone with a VAG-COM can recode the car to not look for the tire sensors... never used the APR method...
    You're right - I have no idea what I'm talking about...

thanks buddy.

*Update*
    Euro's
    Ok we are going to get together here in Augusta GA on the 29th from 4 till whenever. The address is 3830 Washington Road Martinez, GA 30907 K mart shopping center in the front by the wing stop. There is plenty of parking and places to eat after. See you guys there.
    P.S. please no ricers want to keep it clean we dont need anyone doing burnouts or acting stupid, there is a police sub station there so keep it clean please.