Thread: FS: Stock 20th MK4 Front Struts/Springs & Rear Springs

Default FS: Stock 20th MK4 Front Struts/Springs & Rear Springs

I have a set of 20th Anniversary MK4 struts and springs up for sale. The struts were good when I pulled them off so no worries there. These just need a good home. $100 OBO. Make an offer, these just need to go. You can contact me through PM or @ my cell 770-845-1664

If you have any questions or comments, just let me know!

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."

Someone going back to stock?

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."

Bump!

Bump!

Unknown

How many miles on the setup? Do you have the rear shocks as well?