Thread: AUDI A4 S-LINE FRONT BUMPER AND GRILLE - BUY TOGETHER OR SEPERATE - B7

Elite Window Tinting DynamicSound's Avatar

Default AUDI A4 S-LINE FRONT BUMPER AND GRILLE - BUY TOGETHER OR SEPERATE - B7

Guys, I have a S-Line front bumper and grille from a B7 Audi A4.

The bumper is dolphin grey and has some scratched on the bottom of the bottom (the part that is under the car). The grille is in perfect condition.

Each piece is $100 if you want only one piece...if you want to buy them both, you get them for $180.

Once again, this is the S-Line series...not the standard bumper, so if you want to upgrade your standard to a nicer look...this is it!

This will also fit the B6 Audi A4 if you change the fenders, hood, and headlights. I believe it can also fit a B8 Audi A4, but not 100% sure.

good luck with sale man, if u ever come across one for a B6 let me know!

1993 Honda Civic - stolen
    2001 Honda Accord - sold
    1995 Acura Integra - sold
    2003 Audi A4 - current

total long shot, but i will take it if its still available after all this time. email me at [email protected]