Thread: TONS OF BEETLE/SUPER BEETLE MODS!! Bore kit, twin carb kit, Disc conversion in boxes!

Don like 2 prof reed

Default TONS OF BEETLE/SUPER BEETLE MODS!! Bore kit, twin carb kit, Disc conversion in boxes!

I have a ton of VW parts I was going to put on my 71' Super Beetle but i'm moving and I just don't have time. All in all if you put all this stuff on your 1300 or 1600 it would make a pretty badass little sleeper...

Monza exhaust system...
    Has a hollow sound, and sounds great..and is about 30lbs lighter. They "said" back in the day you could cut like 4 seconds of your 0-60 time with this...haha.

New Prices range from 220-300 + Shipping:
    This is still in box brand new for $150

Brosol Twin Car kit W/ all hardware and airfilters. This is a good power adder
    but does NOT include the velocity stacks. I believe this version was somewhere around 500 + shipping. Price is $225 OBO

http://www.jcwhitney.com/EMPI-HP-DUA...2039_10101.jcw

Clutch kit. Supposidly was suppose to handle more power over stock but the box dosn't say that???
    $60 takes it brand new..

Full Chrome Dress kit. $25

Big Bore cylinder/piston. $150. There should be forged pistons in there..if not i'll drop the price. New in box as well.

Full front Disc brake and 5 lug conversion w/ pads and new 5 lug drum rears. This will actually make your beetle stop..something they really need. Paired with some good pads these calipers and rotors are big enough to stop it for autocross etc.
    New kits range from $280-400 + shipping.
    I'd like $200 for this OBO

I also have some Porsche 996 Turbo twist wheels 17x9 and 17x7.5 fronts that will work with this 5 lug conversion. These are authentic Porsche wheels as you can tell when you pick them up (very light despite their width).
    I would like $450 for these wheels. The fronts have brand new winter tires haha

Thank you. PM me for info
    Alpha-N /// Youtube - NASA - PCA - BMW CCA - Chin

Don like 2 prof reed

Will be entertained by all offers. Wheel sale pending.
    Alpha-N /// Youtube - NASA - PCA - BMW CCA - Chin