Interior Color: Ebony Black

Engine: 2.0TFSI

Transmission: 6-Speed Manual

Title: Clean GA Title in hand

Options:

S-Line Package
    Premium Package
    Titanium Package

I'm selling my 2006 Audi A4 S-line 2.0L Turbo, Quattro, 6spd manual. Blk on blk w/ 142k miles, EVERYTHING WORKS!! I bought this car used from Jim Ellis Audi factory pre owned 5yrs ago. I love every bit of this car but I just had a beautiful daughter so I have to sell my 1st baby. The car needs nothing and has been maintained professionally by either Jim Ellis Audi Peachtree Industrial or Redline Car Repair. It needs nothing and runs great. Interior is great. Glove box lower hanger is broken on 1 side but it still opens and closes. Leather has no tears. I truly wish I didn't have to sell but I need a truck for work and a little more room for the family. I never ever planned on selling it. Last November I put it in the shop the day before my daughter was born & it has a new fuel pump(I would get an intermittent code for fuel pressure but it never actually died), high pressure fuel pump cam bucket, coilpacks, & plugs. I installed 2 front tires 3 months ago b/c of a sidewall puncture. Timing belt, water pump, seals, and serpentine belt were all replaced at Jim Elllis Audi at 115k miles. Only mods are 5k HIDs in the Headlights and yellow HIDs in the Foglights. I did have it chipped by APR @ APR in Alabama 4yrs ago but the dealership updated the ECU programming 2yrs ago and I never took it back to get a free reflash. The car is in great shape for it's age inside and out! I continue to drive the car so mileage will raise. I am NOT on this or any forum often anymore b/c I'm so busy. So please contact me through email at [email protected] or call/text me @ 404-424-1711. I am very busy but I will meet you within reason of Atlanta to check out the car but please don't waist my time. Thanks

Oh also I am in the auto industry so I have access to financing if needed. I do have a clean, clear GA title in hand!!

Located in Atlanta, GA.

Comes with valet key and brand new fob.

Email or text: four-zero-4-four-2-4-one-seven-1-one

$7,900 obo

Quality Perfomance and Fabrication!!

Sold!
    Quality Perfomance and Fabrication!!