Thread: 2010,VW, GTI , Autobahn- $16500

Project Cx Underway

Default 2010,VW, GTI , Autobahn- $16500

I am wanting to get rid of my GTI. Nothing wrong with the car I just am better off with a SUV being in the army and all of my gear. I have had the car for about 3 months now. I am trying to see if anyone is interested in taking over the payments or wanting to purchase.

It is a 2010 Autobahn edition. It has leather, HID's, 18 in Detroits, Tint, Intake, Sunroof, and DSG.

The tires are still good. I would give the exterior 8/10. Interior 9/10. I wash this car inside and out at least once and week. It stays in the garage when its not being drove. The current milage is 64,xxx. I use it sometimes so it might go up slightly.

My number is 678-588-9045 if you want any details about payments and interest rate. Don't hesitate to call, text, or pm.

I can get more pics of inside or out just ask.

Asking $15,500

Last edited by Hondatypr636; 10-31-2013 at 09:58 AM.
    93 cx-project
    12 Mazdaspeed 3-daily
    07 R6- toy

Project Cx Underway

Price change. Can mods update the price in the title?
    93 cx-project
    12 Mazdaspeed 3-daily
    07 R6- toy

Project Cx Underway

price drop
    93 cx-project
    12 Mazdaspeed 3-daily
    07 R6- toy