Thread: 2001 Audi S4 8500 FIRM

Default 2001 Audi S4 8500 FIRM

2001 Audi S4

AWD V6 twin turbo

Its quite the underdog. Not to common. Holds value but not according to NADA or KBB. Collecters keep the value up.

Laser red with black interior. Pretty hard to find. most red ones have white interior.

I love this car. I flew to Akron, Ohio to pick it up. The ONLY reason i am selling it is because I have found a laser avant that I want. If that car sells i'll be keeping this one.

car is sitting at 187k. I picked it up in Dec 2011 with 165k. Last owner did the timing belt at 155k. Car runs great. It was chipped and make about 360 to the wheels but is now back on stock boost levels. 6 Speed with a slight issue from 1st to 2nd. Its very normal for these cars. Ive never had a problem with it. Goes into all gears just fine. Clutch grabs great. $1500 AWE exhaust, sounds amazing. only Damage is a crack in one part of the bumper, showed in the pictures. Tint is dark and not perfect as showed in the pictures. just replaced the oil temp sensor. Getting new tires this friday. self dimming mirror and rear view mirror leak so dark edges. Never been a problem for me. Look like burns on the pillar but the car has never smelled like smoke to me. Have Coilovers that a buddy gave me, just haven't put them on. They come with as well as an oem bra.

Pictures were taken early this morning. If you need better ones just let me know and i'll get some.

asking price $8500 Firm (don't come with less and hope I'll lower. Sorry but Im very firm at this price)
    [email protected] (I work 3rd and school at day so sleep is rare. this is the fastest way to get ahold of me)

Any questions just ask.

damaged bumper

I'll give the vin to interested parties.

hang a left, make a right and you're there

thing sounds oh so good!!

Other car sold. Keeping this one.