Thread: FS/FT 2000 Volkswagen Jetta GLS PW/PL/KE/AC/SunRoof

Default FS/FT 2000 Volkswagen Jetta GLS PW/PL/KE/AC/SunRoof

Year, Make, Model
    2000 VW Jetta GLS 5-Spd
    175,XXX Miles

The only mods are some 18in. Wheels, they arent quiet my style, but they are ok, and the tires are good.

The exterior IMO gets a 7/10
    The only problems with it is that the front under bumper spoiler is cracked, as you will be able to see in the pictures which I am going to zip tie stitch out of the way so it isnt hanging. Also the clear is faded on the door handles, and the clear is chipping on the rear bumper, and fuel tank door mainly. NO real dents or major dings in the car.

The interior also will get a 7/10 IMO.
    It is black interior in good shape for the age. No rips in the seats OEM floor mats, and great condition dash. Below are the 4 things that should be fixed:
    - Arm Rest lid is missing. Not to noticeable, a new one is like 75 bucks, or you can get a coin pocket and remove it.
    - Headliner is loose. Again this may be fixed, and price will be updated if it is.
    - The Glove box hinge is broken I dont really know alot about this, but I know it is a common problem. If I can find a fix, it too will be fixed.
    - The cup holders above the radio are broken. They are about 75 bucks, but I am trying to find a delete plate to cover the gap.
    All electronics work exceptionally well, including the sun roof, windows, locks, radio, climate control, and all the lights. Also has a pioneer radio.

Motor/Trans gets a 8.5/10
    No major mechanical problems. It is missing the engine cover, so it actually looks like a real car under the hood, instead of plastic. It does not leak any oil. The 2.0L that comes in these cars are known to burn oil, this one goes through about a quart every 3,000-3500 miles (Haven't gone past that) which for a Honda guy is not bad lol. Transmission shifts perfectly never had trouble. The 1.5 lower score comes from the factory exhaust have being replaced with a magnaflo muffler, so it is a little "Toney" on the highway for my taste.

Overall analyst of the car 9/10
    I really enjoy driving this car, I drive about 60 miles one way to work everyday and back, with no problems. It gets great gas mileage, I usually spend about 25 bucks every 2 days, which is 240 miles approximately. The only downside I have of the entire car is that it is a little loud on the highway, but usually with the radio on, cant tell. It is the easiest 5 speed car I have drove, and I just bought a new keyless entry for the flip key, so its like brand new.

asking price $3500 starting out. Will possibly accept trades depending on what it is.
    Phone number: I work in a call center, so the best way to get ahold of me is by email: [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2012-12-13-15-04-28-jpg   -2012-12-13-15-05-09-jpg   -2012-12-13-15-04-57-jpg   -2012-12-13-15-06-03-jpg   -2012-12-13-15-04-14-jpg  

1994 Honda Civic SI - KPOWA
    HybridRacing/ALLINFAB/KARCEPTS/K-Tuned/Bride/TopOneAERO

More Pictures:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2012-12-13-15-07-16-jpg   -2012-12-13-15-06-22-jpg   -2012-12-13-15-07-40-jpg   -2012-12-13-15-08-06-jpg   -2012-12-13-15-06-43-jpg  

1994 Honda Civic SI - KPOWA
    HybridRacing/ALLINFAB/KARCEPTS/K-Tuned/Bride/TopOneAERO