Thread: FS: '07 GTI SEMA / 2JR Car

EVO RS IX - SCCA

Default FS: '07 GTI SEMA / 2JR Car

This car started its life out as a standard Option 1 2007 GTI Candy White 4 door, and then VW took it and modified it for its tour of trade shows, and specifically SEMA 2007. The car was co-sponsored by Rockford Fosgate, so they added a nice touch to the car as well.

The following is what VW added to the car:
    - Thunder Bunny front Bumper
    - Thunder Bunny side skirts
    - R32 Rear Bumper
    - Custom (for its time), dual outlet cat back exhaust with stainless tips
    - Full R32 Brake upgrade, front and rear

The following is what Rockford Fosgate added to the car:
    - Three way Punch series speakers in the front doors
    - Two way components in the rear doors (punch series)
    - Punch series P3 Sub woofer, mounted into the left rear side of the rear cargo area
    - T400.4 Power Amplifier for the door speakers
    - T1500 Amplifier for the sub-woofer

The following is what has been added by either myself, or my friend who owned this directly after VW finished using in its promotional tour, and is how the car sits today. Some items can be removed to affect the price:
    - BC Racing BR Coilovers
    - VMR 710 19" Wheels with 225-35-19 Tires
    - ED30 Shift knob with red stitching
    - ED30 Ebrake handle with red stitching
    - BSH Dogbone mount
    - I changed the Fosgate 3-way speakers, for a set of Hertz 3-way speakers
    - I changed the rear fosgate speakers for a set of Focal Power KR2 165 separates (if you know what these are, then you know that they were about $1200 new)
    - Pioneer Z120BT Navigation deck, with steering wheel controls, blue tooth, etc. (cost was $1000)
    - I had the rear floor area where the amps are mounted, recovered to match the side fabric
    - APR Stage 1 programming with Stock, 91, 93, and 100 tunes
    - I changed the HPFP Cam Follower only about 2K miles ago, it looked great, but I swapped it anyway
    - I changed out the muffler from a std cannister to a Borla, and added a resonator to keep the resonation down in the car, it sounds excellent.
    - I just had the paint detailed/buffed clean, and it looks great
    - I just replaced the stock brake pads with Akebono fronts, and Hawk rears, and installed brand new rotors (less than 1K miles ago). Dust free pads, stop great, and no dirty wheels.
    - Mk6 GTI Monster mats

The car runs perfectly, no issues at all, religiously maintained, oil changes regularly.

As mentioned above, its a package 1 car, so no heated seats, but it does have sunroof, cloth seats, factory HID headlights, etc.

I have a family situation that requires us to elliminate a monthly payment, so that the funds can be used to take care of one of our kids, and as much as it pains me to do it, I need to let it go. We aren't desparate to sell it, just planning ahead.

This car blue books for over $17K in good shape, so here is a chance to get a nice OEM+ modified car, that has been adult driven, and adult maintained, for the KBB Good price.

Car is for sale for $17.5K as it sits, but will only be in this state for a week or two at the most. If no one wants the car with the stereo stuff, I have all of the stock stuff, and will be removing all of the stereo equipment, and putting it back to stock within that time. Honestly, I am looking forward to keeping all of the stereo stuff, as its easily worth more than $4K by itself, without the labor costs that I have paid for installations of the separates, new raised trunk floor, etc.

Without all of the stereo equipment, the car is $16.5K, which is under blue book value, but with over $5000 in exterior and performance upgrades. If I remove all of the stereo stuff, the spare tire will be back to stock as well, as there is no room for the spare right now, due to the amp locations and raised floor.

Remember, this car was mostly built by VW, so everything was done with highest quality in mind, and next to no budgetary limits.

Beautiful Car
    The Answer to 1984 is 1776
    -Alex Jones

That's a good looking GTi.

I've seen this car in person and it is indeed a beautiful car!
    -2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon
    -2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V *boosted* (parting out)

Hey inbox me your number and vin number

Certified Gearhead

Always loved the way this car looked. Free bump, GLWS.
    THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANYTHING MADE THAT DID NOT HAVE A PURPOSE

Performance: QR25DE-T

A+ How many miles?