Thread: Vuongs garage closed

Default Vuongs garage closed

Since I didn't see any mention I thought I should bring it to somebody's attention. Just called them a few minutes ago and was told "Sorry, I closed my business already".

Either really bad wording or they went under, but it sounded like the latter.

None the less, sorry to hear it if you guys did go under, it's tough out there right now for businesses.

Certified Gearhead

He didnt go under, from last time i went and talked to him, he is gonna just do is own thing for a year or so and then open up a much bigger garage.
    Christina- (97 EK) - Project Boost
    Kandace (95 DC) - Project All Motor

im sure he'll bounce back every car i see with a voungs garage decal is sick as fuck

dc5

He is still working on cars from his og "GArgage" and still doing sick-ass work. PM him if you neeed work done!

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Axix23 View Post
    He is still working on cars from his og "GArgage" and still doing sick-ass work. PM him if you neeed work done!
    What do you mean bud? I PMed him "Vuongy_Dong" but never got an answer.
    Checked his Profile and last activity registered was back on November 14th.
    I also called (770-374-9449), no answer. Any chance you guys can PM me with a valid contact method so I may get a couple of quotes from him?

Thanks!
    '93 Civic CX HB

^that is still his number.. Shoot him a text, and he should get back to u
    NWS FTW

Good friend of the family, he's a good guy and he'll defiantly make a huge comeback!

My Dude Dukkin Fokez... Got dammit V. It aint that bad homie, You'll be str8... but it would be nice if you answer yo phone and stop treating fokes like we the "BILL COLLECTAz"!!!!

.................................................. .................................................. .....

B.M.B Magnesium Metallic DC5, Black CL9-k24a2, Pearl White Mk-III Supra 2JZ-GTE T.T Converted to a Single, Pearl White DC2, 99 Maxima... On and on and on and on and on... List goes on forever... OMG i've owned to many cars...
    If it aint Reckless It's too Safe!!!